Welcome to the Shuckin’ Shack Oyster Club! We know you love oysters, so why not get something for it. Fill out the form below to join our exclusive Oyster Club now.
Here’s How It Works:
- By signing up, you will receive your own Oyster Club Timecard that will be assigned to you and kept at The Shack in the time rack under the Oyster Club sign.
- Members will earn “points” for each raw or steamed oyster purchased at The Shack and will be tracked on the associated timecard.
- Members will earn points based on the following oyster tiers:
- House Oyster = 1pt/each
- Mid-Range Oyster = 2pt/each
- High-End/Specialty Oyster = 3pt/each
*Ask your server or manager about the oyster selections of the day and the associated reward points.
Each member will accumulate points from each raw or steamed oyster purchased. After reaching point benchmarks, members will receive exclusive rewards. Here are the benchmarks and associated rewards:
- 500 Points = Oyster Club Shirt or Hat
- 750 Points = Oyster Club Pint Glass
- 1,000 Points = Custom Oyster Shucker
- 1,250 Points = Wild Card Reward
- 1,500 Points = Oyster Club Jacket
*Rewards and Point System Subject To Change
Oyster Club Perks:
In addition to earning exclusive rewards, each member of Shuckin’ Shack’s Oyster Club will also receive exclusive perks including but not limited to:
- Insider information with new and specialty oysters served at The Shack
- Exclusive VIP Oyster and Wine Pairing Parties
- Oyster Farm Excursions
- VIP Invites To New Shuckin’ Shack Oyster Bar Openings Across The Nation
- Private Party Invites For Non-Public Events
Oyster Club Rules:
- Members must be 18 years or older.
- Membership is for individuals only. Points can only be earned by the member listed on the point tracking card and are non-transferrable.
- Each new member account is tied to one store location. Points can only be earned by qualifying purchases made in the original membership store.
- Points are earned by purchasing steamed or raw oysters a-la-carte only. Oysters that are ordered as part of the Chargrilled, Samplers, and Steampot/Family Style menu offerings do not count towards Club Points.
- There is no maximum to the amount of points a member can earn on each visit.
- Points earned are cumulative and do not expire.
- Points earned do not have a cash value.
*May be served raw or undercooked. Consuming Raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.